April 19, 2010

Lost

Seriously, watching a TV show on DVD can be a really bad thing. There's no commercial breaks to give you time to get up and move, you get really into the show and forget there's a life outside that black box. I'm pretty sure it can be dangerous! We borrowed seasons one and two of Lost from Brittany and Sheldon while at their place yesterday (they've been raving about it for over a year now), and have begun watching it. I won't tell you about the show, you just have to watch it, from the beginning to understand it. But please, pause it and get up and move every now and then.

I was laying down in bed, ready to start shutting my brain down for the night (lately it seems this is a process), when I realized I still needed to get the Monday Challenge blogged. So, here I am.

On your next layout: use at least eight photos on a single layout.

I wasn't able to get all three of the layouts scrapped that I had as a goal for this weekend. I only managed two. (Other one here). This layout uses almost in entirity all new products (the rubons and yellow rick rack are the only exceptions), which I bought Friday night when Justin was working late. I had thought "use three new products" would make for a great challenge, but while making the layout, my challenge continuously was how to get so many photos on one page. I was thinking about omitting a couple photos, but really wanted to use them all; they all added to the story. Finally when I came back to the page for about the third time I figured out something I liked, incorporating all pictures.


Journalling says: Some thought we were a bit crazy, but we'd been waiting all winter to get out at it again. Being in our new trailer (that we picked up that day) made it even better!


Be sure to leave a comment, with a link to your page using the challenge. For now, goodnight!

1 comment:

Courtney Baker said...

Julie this is a great layout! I love what you did with the buttons!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails