May 19, 2010

It Was Strawberry

Have you ever had a bubble tea? If not, get you butt to your local vietnamese restaurant and get yourself one! Seriously, one of the most interesting drinks I've ever had. The first sip I got a few tapioca pearls, and thought it was delishous. Such a chewy texture, like gummy candies - which I love. Not at all gross (as I was informed by someone at work before I tasted it), I'll spare you the details of his discription. A few more sips and I didn't like it; something was a little bit different about it.

After taking most of the afternoon to drink it (it wasn't slushy by the time I was done), I'm hooked. I want another right now. Next time I make it down there, I'll try another flavour; and no, I did not plan for it to match my outfit!

2 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

Ohh....I love bubble milk tea too! Didn't know that Vietnamese restaurant sell bubble milk tea because it is orginate from Taiwan.

Btw, you've won the Cutting Cafe last week. Could you email me and I'll send the file to you.

Courtney Baker said...

Ha ha it totally does match your outfit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails